Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A little segment I like to call...FUN WITH A VACCUUM!!!

Hey all of you parents out there!  I've got a fun new activity for you if you have bored children, or if you just want some good, free entertainment.  I call this awesome activity Fun With A Vacuum!  What you say??  Yes, folks!  You CAN have fun with a vacuum - and let me tell you, I, of all people NEVER thought this was possible!!  Let me explain... 



Last night I got the vacuum cleaner out to vacuum up some spilled popcorn.  WELL, the hose got plugged up with the popcorn, so I had to take a butter knife and dig the popcorn out.  Well, after said popcorn had been extracted, I had to vacuum it up all over again.  Just as I was finishing up, Karolena came over and her shirt was pulled up a little over her belly, so I took the vacuum cleaner hose to it while the vacuum was still on.  It made that crazy tooting sound on her belly and sent her into a fit of giggles!!  Ha, ha - new game!  We put it on her elbow, her cheeks, her chin, her belly again - she put it on me...  Well, then Emily came streaking out into the living room, fresh from the bathtub, and stuck her nudie behind out wanting to play the game...  SO, Karolena stuck the hose on Emily's hiney, making them BOTH laugh uncontrollably.  I decided that a bare Emily made the game quite awkward though, so I made her get her jammies on before letting the game commence any further. 

After jammies were on, the new "game" resumed play, and lasted for about another 20 minutes or so before I was tired of listening to the vacuum.  I think that besides all the giggles and goofy sucking noises, the best parts were watching Emily suck her lip into the hose and seeing my girls play together nicely.  Yes parents, if you are looking for some good, cheap, entertaining fun look no further than your own closets (or wherever you keep your vacuum!)...



Until the next...  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment