Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Monday, monday...

Well, unfortunately I don't really have anything witty, exciting, important, or even disgusting to report about today.  Sunday was actually really pretty uneventful and inexplicably boring.  I spent a good part of the morning in bed trying to sleep off what was left of that dreaded visitor - the stomach bug.  Then when I felt like I could safely venture out of bed without the lingering threat of nausea over taking me, I moved my sloth-like self into my recliner and finished, much to Bryan's chagrin, Season 1 of Drop Dead Diva that I got for Christmas.  I absolutely LOVE that show!!



After my Diva marathon, I was surprised to discover that I was ravenously hungry (but I guess that's what happens when you really don't eat or drink for a day and a half!)...  After devouring the left over spaghetti from the night before - which, by the way, upset BOTH of my children - I decided to get my butt in gear and do a little bit of house cleaning...  All that really got done was the putting away of some of the laundry that I did on Friday, and cleaning the girls' room about three times!!!  I have a lot of their toys sorted into various tubs (one for Barbies, one for Little People, one for the Potato Heads, etc.), but apparently I am going to have to come up with another system - perhaps a lock and key system...  **HHHHHMMMMM**



Well, ba-dit-ba-dit-ba-dit, that's all for now folks!!  Until the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment