Monday, January 3, 2011

Should old acquaintance be forgot & never brought to mind...

If that "old acquaintance" is the stomach bug that invaded my house - YES!!!  Ha!  So, it's Friday, New Year's Eve, and it's just me and my kiddos.  We are hanging out at my parents house today  (they are out of town) so that I can get caught up on laundry - one of the downfalls our apartment has is NO washer/dryer hook-ups.  So far they seem to be bug free (well, from a regurgitating standpoint anyhow...), which is a blessing!  I absolutely HATE seeing my babies sick/hurt/upset. 

Anywhos...  We just got done watching "Despicable Me," and I have to say that it is crazy-funny!  It was really a movie that the whole family could enjoy - it's animated which screams that it's for kids, but there are a few funnies thrown in there that, for the most part, only adults would get.  It really makes me wish that I had a minion or two of my own!  LOL  Don't want to go grocery shopping?  Send a minion.  Don't want to do laundry?  Make a minion do it.  Don't want to clean house?  Make a minion do it!  And you know, those minions never seemed to complain!  :-)



Well, I must jump off here now, as I currently do not have a minion to do my laundry, and I have a load to fold, one to transfer to the dryer, and one to put in the washer!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment